CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone...

Anyways, today I've been writing some music, I'm really emotional at the moment so for me it's like the perfect time for me to write music... I've also been deciding what songs I'm going to cover. Today I brought tickets to see My Chemical Romance. I'm seeing them twice in one week in February, I think I'm like the luckiest girl ever at the moment two fantastic eighteenth presents :D.

Yeah I really don't know what else to talk about, umm yesterday we signed out of school so I am not a student anymore LOL how weird? I really feel like eating lollies aburrr. My arms really hurt and I don't know why :( I think it's from hanging off that beam thingy last night :C. So today I downloaded the Fame Monster which is Lady Gaga's new album it's pretty good I can't wait to see her in March next year it's going to be sooo good Gaga is such a good performer but at least she doesn't lip sync like Britney Spears.

xoxo.

0 comments: