CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye Baby...

So it's the last day of 2009 geez it's gone pretty fast. I remember when it was the start of the year I can't believe this year is over. So many good memories that I will never forgot and also becoming good friends with people and sharing so many great moments together.


So one of the highlights of 2009 has been going to Melbourne for Sound Relief. I still can't get over the fact I went all the way to Melbourne just to see Split Enz. I really cannot describe how much I love them and what their music means to me, seeing Neil Finn again was amazing I love him so fucking much he's been in my life since 2006 and his music has helped me through some rough times over the years I don't think ANYONE could really understand how much I love him. Sound Relief was amazing, like standing in a mosh for TEN hours while raining was fucking crazy it made me feel so crappy but when I saw Neil the crappyness just left me and I just felt truely happy.

So 2009 also meant my last year of school. I have so many great memories from school like going out up to the shops during lunch, skipping class, being complete idiots just for the fun of it, swimming and athletics carnivals, formal and graduation. Oh and also all the parties lol they were pretty funn and I'm going to miss all the fun times I had with all my school friends.
Another great thing that happened was when I finally got my beautiful Grestch, I love that guitar so much but unfortunately I haven't played it in ages because of my nails and the fact that I can't be bothered to restring it :'(

The 8th of december was by far one of the greatest days of the year for me. I saw Fleetwood Mac. I love their music so much, it's so meaningful compared to the stuff written these days. Seeing Stevie Nicks in person was amazing, she was a beautiful voice and she's does the funniest things, it's so cute. Seing Fleetwood Mac is in my top five concerts list. Along with seeing Crowded House, going to Sound Relief, seeing Parkway Drive and seeing My Chemical Romance.

Another great time from this year would have to be going to Ulladulla for a week, we also went to Batemans Bay for a day and Canberra to go to my cousin's 18th which was pretty bad for me, although I don't really remember that much from the night lol. Ulladulla was heaps fun, going to the beach everyday, going on random walks and tanning on the balcony every morning was the best I miss that place so much, I need another holiday.

xo.

0 comments: