CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hear the sound of the nightbird...

So it's finnally december, geez thats gone quick. December means christmas, it also means Ivana can stop shouting out "IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET!" at people's houses LOL. So this week is pretty exciting I have my formal on wednesday it should be fun in a way I am excited because I'm like in love with the shoes I brought lol. ZOMFG. I see Fleetwood Mac in one fucking week I remember when I brought the tix at the start of october, jesus crisis! I wish Christine McVie was still in the band aburr, she was like epic she has a fantastic voice and great musical talents oh and she's like gorgeous. She wrote songs like Everywhere, Little Lies and Don't Stop for you people who don't know lol.

So like the day after I see Fleetwood Mac I'm going to Ulladulla for schoolies, it should be fun lol burning all my school crap :C good riddance! I'm so happy I'll never have to look at stupid things like Pygmalion and IPT textbooks, they made my life shit aburrrr.

"Is love so fragile and the heart so hollow shatter with words, impossible to follow..." ZOMFG so last week I brought, Stevie Nicks: Live At Red Rocks it's a fucking epic concert from her Rock A Little tour in 1985-86, I love watching it, when I paided for it I had the biggest smile on my face lol, Stevie Nicks is like a person who instantly puts a smile on my face no matter what, her & Neil Finn of course. I love the way Stevie performs on stage, she is an incredible performer and she always puts on a good show for her fans. Sigh, I do anything to meet her so I can tell her how much her music influences my life and how much I adore her. "Just like the white winged dove sings the song sounds like she's singing, oooo baby oooo said ooooo."

xoxo.

1 comments:

sarahsaurusrahh said...

when ever you talk about stevie and neil puts a smile on my face and then i start singing a fleetwood mac song or a stevie song.