CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time casts a spell on you. But you won't forget me.


Okay, Firstly this is fucking stupid and this is NOT like a hate thing it's just the way I feel so shut the fuck up. I thought we'd be friends forever but you've just left me behind. We never hang out anymore and we never talk like what the fuck have I done to you NOTHING. I don't understand why this had to happen I miss you so much we used to have so much fun and talk about the stupidest things and just bask in each others awesomeness.

This whole thing is so childish and immature, I know people drift apart but this was so sudden we had no problems then BAM! It feels like I'm nothing to you. You were with me through some great parts of my life and for that I love you but just please can you like realise what your doing and like wake up to yourself?

I really hate this. I should be excited to be seeing Fleetwood Mac but no, I'm all fucking depressed about whats going on and I have no one to talk about it cause they've all fucked off.