CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

8/12/09 Greatest Night Ever.


So I got home half an hour ago from seeing one of the GREATEST bands I have ever seen. Fleetwood Mac. I cannot describe how amazing they were, I lovedd every second of that concert I didn't want it to end.

They played all my favourite songs but I can't remember all of them lol there was (In no particular order):
Monday Morning, The Chain, Dreams, Gyspy, Big Love, Go Insane, Landslide, Sara, Gold Dust Woman, Never Going Back Again, Second Hand News, Don't Stop, Storms, Stand Back, World Turning, Oh Well, I'm So Afraid, Go Your Own Way, Tusk, Silver Springs, Rhiannon, Say You Love Me.

That's all I really remember lol, I have like a mad headache BUT I saw FLEETWOOD MAC so I'm not complaining it was sooo worth paying $200 to see Stephanie Lynn Nicks, she looked so gorgeous I love her to pieces and she's so cute on stage playing air guitar and her outfits were stunning I can't describe how beautiful she looked.

One of the funniest moments was proberbly when Mick was playing his epic drum solo for World Turning and Lindsey was just sitting on the floor watching Mick. I thought it was hilarious. You know what else was epic about tonight? Hearing Sinner by Neil Finn play before Fleetwood Mac came out and also hearing someone playing Bleed To Love her which is from the Fleetwood Mac's Say You Will album, I was like OMG I KNOW THAT SONG I'm guessing Lindsey was playing it as a warm up maybe?

I took so many amazing photos, well in my opinon their amazing :D and I had such a great night singing along and dancing around to Fleetwood Mac's incredible music. I was so happy they played Silver Springs, I adore that song it's so meaningful unlike the music you hear these days. Oh and Stevie mentioned, "You guys are a rockin' audience we love you" :D


xo.

0 comments: