CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When the rain washes you clean you'll know.

Thanks for making me feel like crap. I know you've blocked me on msn but like WHAT HAVE I DONE! can you like fucking tell me so we can work it out. I hate not being able to talk to you like we used to & I hate not being able to hang out with you. If you think I hate you or something you should realise your acting quite silly.



OMFG I AM SEEING FLEETWOOD MAC TONIGHT! aburrrrrrrrrr I'm so excited! SEVEN HOURS to go :D. I just can't wait to see them play my fave songs it's going to be amazing. "Thunder only happens when it's raining. Players only love you when their playing."

1 comments:

sarahsaurusrahh said...

:(
don't worry jon.
you're not alone in hating this mess.
although no one has blocked me and such.
i don't like having seperate groups.
:(